The Champions Club is a first-class way to enjoy Wichita State University Basketball with fellow Shocker enthusiasts or entertain business clients. Fine cuisine and full bar service are served before each men’s basketball game in a great environment.
- Each membership provides for two (2) individuals to use the club for each game.
- Please check in at the desk in front of the Club, located outside the south door of the Club.
- Club hours:
- The Club will be open one and one half hours before the game and at halftime.
- Members will have the option to invite guests. For guest availability, please contact Alex Johnson via phone or e-mail by 5 p.m., the day before the game.
- Reservations may be made up to seven (7) days in advance.
- To ensure a quality environment for all members, the total number of guests will be limited for each game. When the guest maximum is reached, no more guests will be allowed to that game.
- Based upon availability, a member may have the opportunity to bring up to 2 guests for a game. If more than 2 guests are requested, consideration will be given for the additional guests and will be based upon occupancy of the requested game. Notification will be given after the 5 p.m. deadline the day before the game.
- Every effort will be made to allow members an equal opportunity to bring guests throughout the season. (Guests will be limited to 22 for the year)
- Children 12 years and under are not considered guests.
- No food or beverage may be taken outside of the Club.
Please call Alex Johnson in the Athletic Development Office at (316) 978-7276 for more information about the Champions Club.